This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Penultimate Squares

I finished the November Quaker Square this afternoon. Only one more to go!

I've been using scrap fibers for the rest of the squares, but wasn't happy with what I had in my stash for this one so I ended up getting a new color for it. I opted for The Gentle Art's "School Yard". It was a fun color to work with.For the rest of the day I'll be finishing up the signature block for an exchange project I'm working on and hopefully getting a bit more done on the Autumnal Abstract. I did work on the abstract for a couple of hours this morning :-). I'm over 1/2 way done on that one now! Maybe I'll be able to wrap it up by the end of the year. Maybe...

No comments: