This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Black Cat and Brown Dogs

 It has been an interesting week in stitching. The weather has been pretty terrible this week so I have been able to spend a lot of time at the kitchen table with my support personel assisting me with my stitching. Mostly it has involved a lot of support via presence:




I am looking forward to having a new staff member at the crafting table. I just got word today that I will be adopting a pup who's owner passed recently. It is sad to get a pup this way, but I am excited to have a female back in the house. I expect to have her move in sometime in May. 

Despite all of this overbearing assistance I was able to finish the "Moonstruck" project today. It was a fun little project. I realy enjoy the beads in these. I have been pretty impressed with the Mill Hill kits (distributed through Wichelt). The colors are fun and they are well designed overall.

I am thinking that I might dust off another long-lost WIP this week. I was able to set up my stitching stand so I can work on a larger project now. So next up is working on "The Bramble and the Rose" in hopes of maybe completing that this year. The last update I posted with this project in it was from August of 2018! I swear I have worked on it since then, but maybe not. It has been a full few years with hiking and pandemicing. Looks like it is time to get to work...

No comments: