This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Friday, February 24, 2023

Black and White Gains a P

I guess I am inspired to stitch a lot lately. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's because I have a place to sit (2 really). Maybe it's just time. 

This week has been a bit up and down. The weather went from just under 60degF to the teens with a foot of snow. My mood has been all over the place with craziness at work and being frustrated about wanting to get outside more in the snow. And last minute errands have gotten me all dicombobulated. But at least I have had down time and been able to make a few things.

A couple of days ago (the 22nd?) I finished the next letter in my Black and White alphabet. It is not very much black and white, but then I have to do things my own way. Meet the letter P:

It feels good to finish this one because it involved the most stitching of them all. It seems I started it so long ago. I think the letter Y is next on my agenda for that project.

Meanwhile, I am stitching a little pallate cleanser. My cat had damaged one of my beaded projects and I needed to raid another for some matching thread for the repairs. So I decided to start a cute little one called Moonstruck from the Mill Hill bead collection (a subdivision of Wichelt). And of course I just wen to their website and was sucked right in to all the pretty projects. So here is the progress photo of this little project:

I'm happy with how quickly this one is going. I am trying to get to some of my outstanding projects, but it is always nice to have littles to finish in between.

I have had a helper while I have been stitching:


Generally he isn't too much of an imposition, but sometimes he wants to sit in my lap while I stitch. He is such a strange being. 

Time for me to get back to managing my upcoming vacations!

No comments: