This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Spring is in Full Swing!!

It is so gorgeous out and I am on vacation...win!

I was a busy bee last night and cleaned the dog room (steam cleaned the walls - weird but necessary with 4 large beasts) and did a bit of yard work. I was able to get the inside of the house cleaned because every good vacation begins with feeling good about one's nest. I even did a bit of stitching! In the process I remembered that I had not posted a finish...
I completed the January chart from the Fun Every Day! perpetual calendar by SamSarah. I'm a bit over halfway through February. So much for getting them done in their respective months!

I picked up a bunch of Satsuma Street patterns: http://jenncharts.blogspot.com/. I love them for the bright colors. I have a couple set up to start, but the usual projects are still pending. So many options!

I'm planning to stitch more today, but I first will go out paddling for a while. It is so nice outside and Gleason wants to spend some quality time with me.
Then maybe a trip to the hardware store since spring time is project time!!

Enjoy :-)

No comments: