This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Fun and Fancy Free Update

Just a little update on the Fun and Fancy Free project. I, oddly, have had some time to myself so I try to stitch. And this is what has come of it...
Apr 29:
May 2:
May 6:
I'm pretty excited about the progress on this project. I started it last year during the first week of June, then life stuff happened. I finally got back to it in early April. But it is really taking off now. The bottom border is complete for the full length of the project.

Word is that the weather this weekend is to be less than stellar, so maybe I can whomp through a good portion of the rest. Although, I have a few quilt related tasks to square away. Oh no...I get to do stuff that makes me really really happy this weekend. How will I ever cope?? :-D

No comments: