This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Fun and Fancy Free---Finished!!

I did it!! I finished a cross stitch in 2020. I have made a bunch of quilts, but I swear I have also been dilligently stitching. I have a number of large, multi-part projects in progress. I promise. But I am super excited to finish this one.
Ta Da:
I might make it into a needle roll. Or I might do something else with it. It might sit in my finishes box for an indeterminate period of time. Who knows.

I started working on the Branble & the Rose a bit yesterday. That is 1/4 done and missing my attention. I should get a photo of it. But not right now as it is late :-). I do need to work on the calendar project and of course the art deco alphabet. But it is sunny out and the water is calling me.

Hopefully soon there will be more finishes to follow.

No comments: