This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Stitchy Tuesday

Yesterday was an eventful day. I had my second physical therapy appointment and was looking forward to having my shoulder stretched to improve my range of motion when I received a phone call from my friend Jaspreet involving a lot of tears. She had just been involved in a car accident. Fortunately, I was headed over to the hospitals anyhow, so I was able to check in with her. After all was said and done she ended up spending the night here so I could keep an eye on her to be sure that she didn't have any after effects from a concussion. So what better thing to do than to spend the time learning to stitch (stitch therapy is real!)...
This girl took to stitching like a fish to water! She picked the Stoneware Cat pattern with a delightful Silkweaver Reflections scrap fabric I had (I think it is Jamaica Sunset) and Weeks Dye Works "River Rock".

I did end up working a bit on Black and White the day before. But, of course, I decided to start a new project (because one can never have enough WIPs).
This one is Dandy Dreams by Silver Creek Samplers. I changed the floss colors and the fabric color...photos to come as I progress!!

No comments: