This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, March 26, 2011

What a Little Sick Will Do...

I've been home sick for two days and so, instead of sleeping, I've been taking care of all the little life things that creep up on you when you're doing the working thing. If nothing else I feel mentally better for having dealt with items related to my professional society, the NYS department of taxation (*sigh*), banking and even some stitching!!

This morning I wrapped up a cute little project that's going to a shiny new person. I'm going to be working on another one soon (maybe later today). In the mean time I'm planning on organizing my crafts area a little more. So here it is:

No comments: