This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Flurry of Activity

Last week I finished up a few little projects. First I whomped out a couple of dog motifs for the upcoming Obedience Trial. I just picked up another 3 to complete, so I'm sure I'll be working on those tonight and tomorrow night.
Then I finished the first part of a three stage knotwork project that I picked up at last year's stitching retreat. This is going to be a needlebook cover:
And I have a friend who's going to be having a baby soon, so I did another little outfit on Sunday:
I also started putting together items for sale. I have some out to BMR Acres for sale at their annual Shearing Festival. I'm hoping they're well received. I've been working on a web presence for my little craft operation at Winkin' Hound Crafts. I still have a few things to add to it, but it's a good start :-). Now I just need to get to all of the other projects hanging about my place.

No comments: