This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Little Steps

I've been meaning to post some progress photos for some time. I promise... soon. I haven't gotten a lot done, but I have made some steady progress on a few of my projects. There's something about May that makes it hard to find time to stitch. The weather is getting nicer and everyone whats to do everything _right now_ because they have been cooped up all winter ;-). Now that we're heading into June my schedule clears out since everyone else seems to be getting burned out on doing things. Now I can start to concentrate on more stitching.

I am happy to note that I have been able to get my Christmas stockings almost fully assembled. I'm hoping to get them completed by this weekend with some finish photos. I'm super happy with how they are coming out. I have one more project that needs to be assembled. *fingers crossed*

No comments: