This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Sunday, March 8, 2009

WOW - Two Posts, One Day!

I got on it today and wrapped up the two projects I was working on. I finished stuffing and assembling the biscornu. It came out pretty well. I hope the woman I made it for will like it. I'm thinking of attaching a ribbon so she can use it as an ornament. I'm pretty sure she won't be using it as a pin cushion ;-).


This morning I also wrapped up the stitching on my stocking. I don't think I'll get a chance to assemble it this week - maybe next week since I won't be skating anymore for the season!The weekend after this one I'll be at our LNS's annual stitching retreat. I'm really looking forward to the classes and the company. It's going to be a nice followup to the nationals competition I'm heading to this week *stressssss*. Hopwfully I'll get some of my travel projects werapped up while I'm on my way out and back to the big meet :-).

No comments: