This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Catching Up!

My poor computer couldn't read my photo card last night. I think I was overworking her. She's all rested this morning.

I finished this bookmark for a coworker waaaaay back on 9 March. I was a fun little project that I pulled from The Gift of Stitching Magazine. I'm pretty happy with the quality of the projects I've seen in their pages. Oh if I only had more time!

I've mad some progress on a couple of my WIPs. This is Free-Bee from La-D-Da. I got the pattern at last year's spring retreat. I've been working on it on and off during travel. It's since become my lunchtime project at work. I'm hoping I'll be able to get it done soon. I'm a little concerned that I'm going to run out of the thread that I'm using. I'm not sure I'll be able to get more - I thnk it's a discontinued color.I also started a hardanger project that I've been meaning to do for a year :-). I got this pattern when I swapped charts with people a while back. This pattern came to me from England. It's been fun to work!
I'm sure there will be more to come about the retreat later. We're going to be taking classes from Teresa Layman and from Laurie of Chessie and Me. :-D

No comments: