This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Two Fun Projects

 Now that we are settling into the new house I am able to find some time to work on my projects. I have been stitching most evenings while we watch a cooking show or two. Last night I decided to take my new felting kit for a little spin. A few months ago a lady posted on the local Fron Proch Forum that she had some felting kits that she was never going to use. Jon mentioned it to me in passing saying "what's a felting kit" and I said, "message her first that I will take it then I will explain." It was a great deal!! So last night I made a little rooster:



He was a super fun little project .I might make another one tonight, or stitch, or who knows!!

I also have been quilting a lot lately. I have a large project I'm working on (no photos of that yet, I keep forgetting). I have another version of my pumpkin quilt prepped to sew. I started on a strip quilt - very beginning of it. And I finished a neat little project as a lap quilt for a friend who is leaving the country to live in South America for a while (I can't wait to visit):
I'm plannin to make another one of these with a black patterned background to keep here because I had enough of the colored fabrics. 

but for now it is time to go rake the roof! 

No comments: