This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Birds in the Round

Owing to my currently half-functional right arm, I still have plenty of time to sit around doing things that do not require heavy lifting. So, today I was able to complete another project. It is a lovely little piece that I have been meaning to finish for some time:
Ronde d'Oiseaux by Dessins DCH on Eggplant R&R Reproductions 30 count linen using Crescent Colors "Rain Shower" 6-stranded floss.

I'm also working on the letter "D" from Black & White. No photos of that right now however. Maybe I can whomp that one out this week and then get onto something like Seasons of the Trees :-).

No comments: