This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Update on the Orange Piece

Today was a delightful day. I had a million and ten things to do, and was able to get through most of them and also find about 30min to stitch. It wasn't a lot, but it scratched an itch. Unfortunately, I will be having shoulder surgery in August, so again I will be unable to stitch for a while...but maybe it will only be for a short while this time. I am hoping I will be able to make great progress, or even maybe finish this delightful piece before then (ok that's a little bit of a high hope).
There has been a good amount of frogging done on this piece. I am hoping I am through all of that and can just focus on adding to the stitches rather than redoing my boo-boos. Basically this is just about 1/4th completed. The upper right, where the large flower is, marks the center of the piece. There is just a bit to go on the lower part to get the 1/4th completion point. Cross your fingers for me!!

Happy stitching (or gardening, or whatever your hobby may be).

No comments: