This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Pledge to Finish More Projects

Yay I finished the pledge! It was sitting around with about 3 hours of work left on it for at least 2 months!
I actually pulled out a couple of projects that had been languishing. Hopefully I'll be getting a little more time in on them now that my life is settling down again. There was far too much travel going on for the past few months. And now that the puppy is old enough not to require constant supervision... XXXXXX :-)

1 comment:

ofgrace said...

The blue and gold sort of abstract WIP looks awesome! And looks like a lot of work.