This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Stragglers

And here are the last few stragglers from the retreat. The kit in the lower left is the retreat sampler. I also won another prize (the Celtic Lads) and bought another two projects (yeah keep laughing). ;-)
I also finished one of the punchneedle buttons from the Artful Offerings class on Sunday. This is my first punchneedle experience. It was fun to play with the project a little. I'm happy with my little start button!
Today in crafts, I'm prepping the magnetic numbers for my car. I started stock car solo racing last year and am planning to go out 5-6 times this year in competition, so I'll need my car numbers and team mascot :-). I'm also assembling a project that I finished on Friday. I'm hoping I'll be getting to that soon, but I can only do 10 things at once!

No comments: