This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Stitching Retreat Wrap Up

It's been a busy few days since the stitching retreat. It's been a strange time over the past year where it seems that almost every minute of my life has been filled with some commitment. I'm hoping that I will be able to relieve that trend. *fingers crossed*

I had a wonderful time, as always, at the retreat. I received some lovely gift items:

Also, I got plenty of stash in the goody bags handed out:

I also won a few items in the games we played:

And then there's the stuff I purchased (as if I needed more):

I even did a little stitching while I was playing with all the new shiny stuff. I was able to finish the three projects from the round robin class on Saturday afternoon early on Sunday:

I've been sorting and filing all of the stash I received from the weekend. Most of the charts are logged on my patterns and kits inventory blogs. I also put all of the fibers into their appropriate locations. I mostly prepped up a couple of kits for two of the charts that I'm really looking forward to stitching (ooof I have a big pile of even those). Yesterday morning the last of the accessories were put in my stitching spot. I still have a few photos to take of the last of the items I received on Sunday and of course... the unfinished projects are on my plate. Now if I can just tell everyone to go away for a while I might be able to get some of this stuff done!!! *grin*

No comments: