This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Organizing and Finish I Can't Post (Yet)

I'm starting to get back into the stitching mood. Not that I don't want to finish knitting the scarf I started for myself, but hey - it's a hobby. I don't need to follow the rules!!

This week I stopped by the store on the way to work one morning and found closet organizer stuff on sale. I've been meaning to come up with a better way to store my fabric collection - voila!
The details? All counts of 26x36 are on the top, then 32ct 18x26, then 28ct 18x26, all counts of 18x18 are on the left of the next rung and misc sizes in the other cubby, then the left two on the bottom are 32ct and 28ct 13x18 and the right two are 32ct and 28ct 9x13. I'm thinking I need to get more just to fill in the spaces! Nothing like a good addiction :-).

I also completed my first cross stitching finish of the year. Sadly, since it's the nametag for the stitching retreat in March, I can't post a photo of it lest I give away my fantastic design! My next project won't be able to be posted right away either because it is a suprise gift for a friend. But I promise I'm going to get them up as soon as they are revealed. Hopefully I'll have lots of other stuff to post soon.

ADDED: Oh and I made big progress on the hardanger teacups project at the stitch in the other night. Maybe that will be the first finish I get to post.

No comments: