This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Monday, November 4, 2019

A Finish and More Framing

Yesterday I completed another letter in my art deco alphabet series. I started rthsi booger in June. But much has happened since then. I was thrilled to put in the last stitch...
Ta da....the letter "H". I am officially half-way done with the letters. I have "G" set up for the next bit, but decided to work some on my Fun and Fancy Free project...
I am lucky that I can stitch while I listen to my pathophysiology lectures. So relaxing :-).

I also picked up the last of the framing the other day. I love this project. Mom got it for me a long while back when she was at one of the national parks in the US Southwest. What a great find!
I can't believe I found a frame so perfect for it.

I feel so good about being able to enjoy so many more of the projects I completed. Some even found their way to friend's homes for their enjoyment. Time to get back to stitching!

No comments: