This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Friday, March 30, 2018

Time for Me to Fly...

I'm getting ready to move in the next week. It's been crazy getting everything ready for the new house between the paperwork, the packing, and trying to get things set to move my pack of dogs and the cat. Today I was able to take some time to relax a little and finish the last project in my current house. It's just a little that I received at a previous stitching retreat, but I think it will make a nice cover for a coaster box at the new place.
Also, my dog helped me work on my projects a bit last night by eating a needle and about 14" of thread. But I learned a neat little trick to get thst all through the pup: feed him a handful of cotton balls soaked in mineral oil. It collected all the thread and everything came out (pun intended) alright today! Whew!!

No comments: