This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Monday, April 3, 2017

Two Finishes and a WIP

Well I have been able to find some time to stitch now that school is over. I was able to finish the pattern from the recent stitching retreat. Now I just need to find the time to assemble the bag:
Then I finished a little project that has been a WIP since at least 2013. Sadly it only took about 1.5 days of intermittent stitching to finish even with some disassembly in order to customize it a bit:
Finally, I have picked up the Bramble and the Rose and started working on it again. It's a really relaxing project to work on. Since I don't need to worry about changing colors at all it allows me to engage in a form of meditation while I am working on it. It rea`lly pulled my weekend together for me!
I'm looking forward to working on this one more in the next few weeks. Hopefully I'll start seeing some progress towards my stitching goals for the year (which really is mostly just tostitch a bunch and maybe finish a few projects).

No comments: