This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's Spring - on with the Garden Theme!

The business of the past year is slowly dying down for me and, as a result, I've been able ot find a little time to work on my stitching. I was able to finish one of the little kits I received at the stitching retreat on the 15th of May. It's a cute little project. I'll have to come up with a nifty way of finishing it.

I'm also made progress on the garden sampler from one of the retreat classes. I don't have any major commitments this weekend, so I'm hoping I can make big progress on that one and maybe even finish it!

Before I can get to that, I have to prep the week's workouts for the triathlon training group I lead, take the puppy tracking and update a couple more blogs ;-). Hopefully mid-afternoon will see me stitching for a bit!

No comments: