This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Behold.. The Letter Q!

Friday night stitch-in was a good time as always! A few of the regulars didn't make it and were missed. I was very happy to be there as I haven't been stitching much lately and it gave me a chance to get my art deco alphabet project moving again.

Today I put the last stitches in the Letter Q:
I'm starting the Letter V today. I've already made some decent progress on it. The Letter V has a lot of large blocks of stitching without much counting, so I'm hoping it will go fast!!

I also started a sampler from the stitching retreat. I haven't done too much on it lately, but I'm hoping to have an opportunity to make more progress this week:

No comments: