This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tea Time!!

This morning I put the last stitches into the hardanger tea cups project. I'm happy to have this one finished. Now I get to concentrate on my sampler book project. Here's a photo of the full piece:
I also have close ups of each of the cups:
 

 This past week I also finished off the scarf to match the hat I did. I started the scarf a while ago, but wanted to get the hat done before I wrapped up the scarf so I could use all of the remaining yarn on the scarf. It's pretty long. :-)

Now, off for a run!

1 comment:

Shadowspun said...

They're pretty. I still haven't managed to get past the idea of cutting fabric and make myself do hardanger yet.