This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Sailing Away

It seems like ages ago (actually 1 month) that I finished the letter "E" in the art deco alphabet collection:
I started the letter H:

And mad pretty good progress on it while I was on the plane to my vacation vin paradise!! Last week I was on a cruise in the Caribbean. It was amazing. I had such a good time that I booked another trip!
How could it get better than that?! Hanging out with a wild booby in the Bahamas....or
Kayaking in Jamaica?

So, of course, the way that I decided to commemorate this trip was to stitch up a little project. One for each of me and my friend who joined me:
So happy!!

No comments: