This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Upcoming Fun!

It's almost time for the annual stitching retreat held by Jan at A Stitcher's Garden! I am getting excited about this year's project which looks amazing. I am in the process of trying to sell my home, so all of my stitching equipment is packed and sitting at my friend John's house. I am hoping I will be able to unearth my light, scissors and needles for the retreat. Although, if I can't find them I guess I will just have to buy new ones, ooooh well!

Over the winter this year I have been mostly knitting hats for friends. 
Sorry about the creepy eyes. I'm not so much a captain of the selfie.

Other than that I haven't been able to craft much because I have been focusing on work and learning to dogsled with bloodhounds:


HAPPY STITCHING (or whatever it is you enjoy)!!

No comments: