This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Spring Is Coming

I love winter, but this year I'm ready for spring! And to celebrate the upcoming season I picked up a new chart when I was at the A Stitcher's Garden stitch-in last Friday. I'm looking forward to working on this lovely piece from The Drawn Thread.
While I was there I also picked up a new pair of scissors, a needle magnet and my mom's birthday gift (I can't tell you what that is because it's a secret) :-).
I enjoyed catching up with the ladies at the stitch-in and made some good progress on the finishing I'm doing for my needle case/fob/scissor case set - that I finished stitching in 2011 :-/. It's been slow going because the finishing part of projects is not the fun part for me.
 Front
 Back
Still in Progress

This weekend I also spent some time working on my Hopi project. I should be getting a lot done on this in the upcoming weeks because I have a trip to Thailand with tons of airplane time. Nothing like being a human sardine to get one in the mood to stitch!

1 comment:

Shadowspun said...

Ooh, pretty. It's funny. I looked at your blog while I was updating mine and noticed the date of your last post, too. I'm glad you're stitching bug hit again. I'll have to post something about my recent stitching soon.