This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Holiday Finish - Early?!

I did it! Yesterday I finished "Bright" by Monsterbubbles. So this means that, for the first time ever, I have finished a holiday project before the holiday which I was intending to finish it for. How's that for a confusing sentence? Guess I should never do that again if it's so hard to explain! So here it is:
Now, what should I do next?

I'm planning to take up on Nova again. This is the ridiculous canvaswork project that I started a couple of years ago. That one stalled out because I ran out of one of the DMC colors I needed and I just never got around to buying it. Also, I have a little piece that was designed special for me by Lori of La D Da. I really want to get that one done so I can send it back to her as a thank you!!!

No comments: