This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Knot Work Finish

I finished the Theresa Layman knotwork project from the retreat this morning. Last night I was able to get all of the stitching done. The morning effort was to get the piece assembled. I'm pretty happy with how it all came out.
I'm not yet sure how I feel about knotting. I think I'm still a cross stitcher through and through. I'm happy with how cross stitch looks. The knotted finish, hmmm, the jury is still out on this one. I have another project that I picked up which I think I will enjoy working on. I do really want to get back to working on some of my outstanding cross projects. Next up... who knows!! Maybe I'll start a new one just to live dangerously, maybe I'll get back to St Petersburg the UFO from heck!

No comments: