I haven't been making fast progress this year in my stitching. I suppose I should be happy for that. Last winter my back was injured, so I wasn't able to do quite as many physical activities as usual. Also, this year I'm trying to work on some of my larger projects that have been stacking up around the house.
I made some good progress on Nova this past week. This is a canvas work project on mono canvas using 4 strands of DMC floss. It's a bit fussy since I have to use a laying tool, although I am getting more adept at that. I wish I had gotten a close up of some of the squares before I was separated from it for the weekend. Here's the progress anyhow :-)...
There are 18 columns and "V" rows in the project, so there are 396 12x12 blocks total. And I've done 22 - I'm one eighteenth done. eeeep!
I also have made some progress on one of my travel projects - Free-bee from La-D-Da. I found this awesome grey thread, but am seriously concerned that I'm going to run out of it before the pattern ends. I think it was discontinued. I may have mentioned this before. Oof the stress! I think I'm a little more than 1/2 way through this one.
Today I'm hoping to assemble my stockings and abstract bag. I'll have to see how that goes. I have a friend helping me out with that so I don't mess it up too badly.
This work is licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.