This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Light Week

It's been a light week for stitching. I did get a little work done on a few of my traveling smalls. I also got an hour or two in on the stocking, but not too much. I was in Lake Placid for the Empire State Games. Oddly, I ran into a woman who ran cross-country with me in high school. It was rather spectacular learning about what she's up to. I was also happy to medal in all three of my events against a tough field. Mostly I was thrilled to travel with the little team I coach. The kids made me very proud! They exhibited wonderful sportsmanship as had a good majority of the other racers laughing.

Hopefully I'll be posting some photo updates soon :-).

No comments: